ABOUT HUGO GUERRA
Hugo is an award winning VFX Supervisor and Director working in the industry since 1999, His clients, include; Fire Without Smoke, The Mill, Nexus Productions, JellyFish Pictures, Atomic Arts, The Foundry, FXPHD, FTrack, Escape Studios, NFTS (among others)
In 2010 he joined The Mill as a VFX Supervisor and Head of the Nuke Department working in some of the best commercials in the world including the Call of Duty ‘Ghosts’ in-game cinematics and the BBC Music “God only Knows”.
Since 2014, Hugo has been Working very closely with Fire Without Smoke, an agency specialised in Video Games marketing, He just finishing working as a Cinematic Director in the latest Trailers for Square Enix’s Just Cause 3, Space Ape’s Rival Kingdoms and for Sony’s PS4 exclusive Until Dawn.
Visit Hugo's Website
Hands-on Workshop (2 days)
- Dates: 20-21 January, 2016 (2 days)
- Time: 10am to 5pm
- Venue: Level 7, Knowledge Development Centre, Persiaran APEC, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor
- Map: Click here for the map
- Session type: in-person hands-on workshop using NUKE X and NUKE Studio
- Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of NUKE is required (Intro to NUKE complimentary class will be provided)
- Hardware: Bring your own laptop pre-installed with NUKE (NUKE non-commercial is available) or later (download here)
- Price: RM1,500 nett (no GST charges)
- 2-day workshop includes F&B, Training Materials & Certificate signed by Hugo
- The training is HRDF (Human Resource Development Fund) claimable under the SBL scheme - please ask us for details
YOU'LL BE LEARNING USING ACTUAL PRODUCTION ASSETS
What you'll learn:
DAY 1 (20th January)
Setup & Pipelines
Starting a project in Nuke Studio: (Using edits and raw footage from “Leonard in Slow Motion” and “The Fields")
Advanced compositing techniques in Nuke X (Using shots from “BBC God Only Knows” and “Leonard in Slow Motion”)
DAY 2 (21st January)
Advanced CG techniques in Nuke X (Using shots from “Just Cause 3”, “Rival Kingdom”, "Until Dawn” and “Audi Hummingbird":
TERMS OF SERVICE & GENERAL CONDITIONS GUIDELINES
- Class size is limited to 20 pax, online registration and full payment serves as a confirmed booking.
- Space is allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis and is based in receipt of full payment.
- No video or audio recording is allowed.
- Payment must be made in Malaysian Ringgit, via wire transfer.
- Any cancellations must be made at least 5 days prior to the commencement of the course, otherwise any funds paid will not be refundable.
- Participants may nominate another person to take their place in the event that they are unable to attend.
- HKVFX - VISUAL EFFECTS TRAINING reserves the right to cancel a course, in the event that insufficient participants have registered.
- FULL PAYMENT must be made before training commencement date.
- Payment is to made to VISUAL EFFECTS TRAINING CIMB 8600838635
- Please email the bank-in slip/bank transfer proof to hussin@visualeffectstraining
NOTE: You MUST bring your own device (BYOD) with NUKE installed. You can download a trial version of NUKE from The Foundry's website
For further inquiries please email us at info@visualEffectsTraining.my or call us at 603-8323 7060
brought to you by