3D Compositing using NUKE by Steve Wright
The Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC), HKVFX - Visual Effects Training and SWDFX,
bring you a 2-day hands-on Advanced 3D Compositing workshop by Steve Wright.
Steve Wright is a senior visual effects compositing artist with over 20 years of production experience on over 70 feature films such as "Night at the Museum 2", "Shutter Island", "Solaris", "Traffic", "U-571", "Air Force One", "Hart's War" and many, many more. Since 2005 Steve has been a master trainer traveling around the world conducting Nuke VFX compositing artist training for major studios such as Disney Feature Animation, Prime Focus, Reliance MediaWorks, Pixar Animation and many more.
Steve has published two popular books on compositing that are available on Amazon.com and produces training programs and conducts classes and workshops both online and location based. He has also produced many Nuke tutorials for The Foundry’s website as well as Mocha for Imagineer Systems and Particular for Red Giant. His tutorials have won two Telly awards and he is a member of the Visual Effects Society (VES) and the Digital Cinema Society (DCS). Visit Steve’s training website at http://www.vfxio.com
Hands-on Workshop (2 days)
- Dates: 5 & 6 May, 2015
- Time: 9am to 5pm
- Venue: Level 8, Knowledge Development Centre, Persiaran APEC, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor
- Map: Click here for the map
- Session type: Distance learning, hands-on workshop using NUKE
- Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of NUKE is a must
- Hardware: Bring your own laptop pre-installed with NUKE 9 or later (download here)
- Price: Professionals RM550, Students* RM450 -- no GST charges
- 2-day workshop includes F&B, Training Materials & Certificate signed by Steve)
* Must show proof of attachment to local institutions
What you'll learn:
Advanced Greenscreen Keying and Spill Suppression Techniques
Professional Rotoscoping Standards and Techniques
Advanced 3D Compositing Techniques
How to build a Professional Showreel and Website to get a job
We will allocate hands-on lab time so you can work on exercises, plus your chance to ask Steve questions about VFX production!!
TERMS OF SERVICE & GENERAL CONDITIONS GUIDELINES
- Class sizes are limited, online registration and full payment serves as a reservation.
- Space is allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis and is based in receipt of full payment.
- No video or audio recording of our courses are allowed.
- Payment must be made in Malaysian Ringgit, via wire transfer.
- Any cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to the commencement of the course, otherwise any funds paid will not be refundable.
- Participants may nominate another person to take their place in the event that they are unable to attend
- HKVFX - VISUAL EFFECTS TRAINING reserves the right to cancel a course, in the event that insufficient participants have registered.
- FULL PAYMENT must be made before course commencement date.
- Payment is to made to VISUAL EFFECTS TRAINING CIMB 8600838635
- Please email the bank-in slip/bank transfer proof to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: You MUST bring your own device (BYOD) with NUKE installed. You can download a trial version of NUKE from The Foundry's website
For further inquiries please email us at info@visualEffectsTraining.my
brought to you by